Back in 2018, Russian President set the goal to increase exports of industrial agriculture produce to $ 45 billion by 2025. Dairy industry has a great export potential: according to the forecasts by the Ministry of Agriculture, exports of dairy products may grow to $ 1 billion by 2025. However, despite the attention and support from the government, exports of dairy products dropped 12% to $ 243.5 million in 2018, which is indicative of numerous problems in the industry. In this regard, it is important to identify key development instruments that help meet the goal set by the Russian president. During the Plenary meeting, representatives of Russian state authorities, industrial associations, businesses and attendees from abroad will discuss a wide range of questions related to dairy exports.
- How do we achieve the dairy exports figures indicated by the Russian President?
- How can Russian milk survive in the global market?
- What existing trends in the global dairy market should Russian dairy producers follow?
- What are the most promising markets for exporting Russian dairy products?
- What are the key challenges for Russian producers trying to enter the global markets?